This is yet another moment of joy for all the stakeholders of Y.I.S. Our grade X students have secured excellent results in CBSE Board Examination 2017 which dispelled the tensions and apprehensions that generally mark the awaiting of the results. 88% students secured distinction and remaining 12% were placed in first class.

Out of 143 candidates who appeared in the examination, 24 students scored CGPA-10, 56 scored CGPA -9 and above, 40 scored CGPA-8 and above, 19 students scored CGPA-7 and above & the remaining scored CGPA-6 and above.

 

 

The content of this Website is the exclusive property of Yara International School, Riyadh - Saudi Arabia, protected by copyright (C) 2013-2014.    Privacy Policy   |  Sitemap